Here’s a year-over-year comparison for the first quarter of 2021.
March is almost over, so let’s take a look at the first quarter of 2021 for Stark and Summit counties and compare it to the first quarter of last year.
January through March in 2020:
- Homes sold: 1,888 units
- Average days on market: 74 days
- Average sales price: $163,709
- Average price per square foot: $92
January through March in 2021:
- Homes sold: 1,847 units
- Average days on market: 50 days
- Average sales price: $178,310
- Average price per square foot: $105
If you’re a homeowner in our market, one of the biggest issues you face is having to sell your home before you can buy a new one. If you’re looking to either move up or downsize and take advantage of the current interest rates, we have a new option that makes it so you don’t have to sell your current home first.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more details. We’d love to discuss this option with you and help you move on to the next stage of your life.