For years now, we’ve been providing homeowners in Northeast Ohio another option besides the traditional way of selling a home. That option is our Guaranteed Sale Program.
You see, almost every homeowner we meet with asks the same questions:
- When do you think my home will sell?
- How much do you think it will sell for?
- What if my home doesn’t sell?
We developed our program in response to having heard these questions so many times. This program is designed to give you peace of mind, because, if for any reason we can’t sell your home, it gives you another option.
“If for any reason we can’t sell your home, we’ll buy it from you for the agreed upon price.”
How does it work? There are four steps involved.
- We set an appointment to view your home and discuss your goals.
- We give you your home’s fair market value.
- We agree on a guaranteed sale price.
- We list your home using our nationally recognized marketing program.
On average, we sell a home every 24 hours, so in most cases, you won’t even need this program. However, if for any reason we can’t sell your home, we’ll buy it from you for the agreed-upon price.
If you’d like to learn more about how this program works or you’re thinking of selling your home, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Call us today, and rest easy tonight.