Here at exp Realty, we pride ourselves on our innovative and creative approach to marketing and selling homes. That said, did you know that we offer our sellers five different ways to sell their homes?
We’ve realized that while most people will use our traditional home selling plan to get top dollar, there are many other sellers who have specific needs and goals that don’t always fit into our traditional plan. That’s why give options; we want to hear your goals and come up with a customized plan to exceed your expectations.
Here are the five selling options that our team offers:
- Traditional sale. This is the most familiar option, where you prep your house for sale, put a sign in the yard, schedule showings and inspections, etc. By using our award-winning marketing plan, we sold a house every 24 hours last year.
- Guaranteed sale. With this plan, we’ll come to an agreed-upon buyout price with you up front, and if we can’t sell your house in the first 59 days, we’ll buy your home from you at the agreed upon price.
- Fast-forward sale. This is our instant-offer program that allows sellers to skip over the home prep, inspections, appraisals, etc. Just 72 hours after meeting with you, we’ll make you an offer on your home. This plan isn’t meant for sellers who are looking to get top dollar for their home, but rather for those who are looking for a quick closing.
- Coming-soon program. This is the perfect solution for any homeowner who has work to do on their home before they can sell it, but who also don’t want to lose valuable marketing time. We’ll give you up to two weeks to prepare your house for sale, but while you’re doing that, we’ll be working to market your home to prospective buyers with signage, reaching out to our database, and social media. The best part is that there are no showings during that time. “We want to hear your goals and come up with a customized plan to exceed your expectations.”
- Private sales. With this plan, your house won’t technically be on the market, but we’ll help you sell it privately to a buyer for a price that you want.
If you’re interested in selling your home or would like to learn more about any of these home selling plans in more detail, please give us a call or send an email today. Let us help you see which of our options is going to best help you achieve your real estate goals.