The Amy Wengerd Group has created an exclusive group of buyer specialists who are not only licensed Realtors, but who have also gone through extensive additional training before ever even serving one of our clients. Here are the top five reasons that homebuyers should hire an exclusive buyer specialist:
1. Sellers have exclusive representation of their own, so why shouldn’t you as a buyer? The seller has hired and contracted an agent to get them the most money out of their house in any given market. However, as a buyer, you want to get the best deal (i.e., the lowest price) for a home.
2. Buyer representation is virtually free. Most agencies will charge a buyer anywhere from $200 to $500 for their services to be paid at closing. The seller always pays the commission of the agent who represents you, so you don’t have to worry about paying a commission. You’ll typically only have to pay a small fee to the brokerage, but the amount of help you receive in return is invaluable.
3. You only need to call your buyer specialist when you have a question about a listing. They can answer all of your questions, show you any house, advise you on the market, and so much more. Wouldn’t that be so much easier than clicking through all the different websites and contacting numerous Realtors about all the different properties, waiting for the calls back, and trying to figure out which Realtor called you about which house? It gets a little overwhelming.
4. Our buyer clients enjoy certain benefits, like being able to use our moving truck for free and receiving a discount card. Plus, they have a team helping out who make sure the buyers never miss out on the home of their dreams. They’ll also receive invitations to our special events, giveaways, and so much more.
5. Year to date, our buyer agents have saved their clients over $543,000 on their home purchases.
Contact us today so you can get started. Let us help you make the perfect match with one of our buyer specialists so we can get you into your dream home this year—there’s still plenty of time.